Complaint Review: Archivefee.com

Archivefee.com
Archivefee.com Internet United States of America

Archivefee.com Deceptive fees and locked out of chat sessions Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CS Response

I used Archivefee.com to research a property owner.  Only a Zillow report came up which I could have done on my own.  They charged $1.00 my bank stated to test the credit card and then charged $14.95 for an account I never agreed to or saw information about on the web site.  In the chat sessions when I questioned if their company could obtain the information I need, I was frozen out of chat.  It was very unprofessional to freeze the chat session, and it happened 3 times!!!  There are numerous other complaints about their fees on your site.   I am respectfully asking for a refund and verification no further charges will be attempted.  My bank has been made aware of this deception.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Archivefeecom/internet/Archivefeecom-Deceptive-fees-and-locked-out-of-chat-sessions-Internet-1001320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Archivefee.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CS Response

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Faith,

I apologize for any problems with our chat system. Please email josh@archivefee.com and I can offer you a full refund or make sure your previous attempt has gone through.

Thanks,