Complaint Review: Archway Internet marketing

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Skunkmonkey — Chicago Illinois
Archway Internet marketing
1755 E Camp McDonald Rd. Mount Prospect, Illinois USA

Archway Internet marketing Christian Wilson Took over $10,000 to build a website that wasn't even close to the contract agreement. Mount Prospect Illinois

Christian Wilson, the owner of this company is a total crook. Breach of contract will be the least of your problems dealing with this company. Lies, blame, and wasted time is all I received for my money. I paid the owner money to call me and work while he was on the phone with me. It seemed he was incapable of working unless on the phone with me or my wife all the time. In fact he was clearly incapable of doing anything he promised. He has no originality and no creativity. He could not take any criticism and knew nothing about what he was doing. He farmed out the whole project to other people so when there were problems he had to call someone else even though he said that we were paying him to do all the work himself.  Buyer beware! This guy is a boldface liar! We paid over $10,000.00 and archway Internet marketing could not produce a workable website!

When my wife sent a list of changes and revisions we wanted Christian blew up at her. There were rarely any changes we asked for ever made. When you would ask for something to be changed, christiahad to contact someone else every time as he had farmed out everything to other people so he had no idea what to do. He sold himself as being capable of making an ecommerce website but clearly had no idea what he was doing. There was no quality control at all, so therwears always bad punctuation and poor grammar. When we brought this to his attention he simply said he was not an English major like is shouldn't matter. He clearly could not even use spell check.

This was a complete disaster and waste of a lot of money that seriously hurt my business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Archway-Internet-marketing/Mount-Prospect-Illinois-60005/Archway-Internet-marketing-Christian-Wilson-Took-over-10000-to-build-a-website-that-was-1077321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Archway Internet marketing