Complaint Review: Arco #81712

• Reported By: CDM2009 — Corona Del Mar California USA
Arco #81712
3003 Newport Blvd Costa Mesa, California United States of America

Arco #81712 Gas Price Rip Off Costa Mesa, California

I always get my fuel at this service station and I look for lower pricing and I noticed on 11.22.09 when i got fuel and i looked at the gallons on the slip it did not add up - I know how much my tank will hold and i would have had to empty to have the amount of fuel purchased as it was noted on my slip. I noticed that when the prices are low my receipts have looked suspicious. So it appears they are adjusting the meters so they benefit on lower pricing and this is out right fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2009 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arco-81712/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Arco-81712-Gas-Price-Rip-Off-Costa-Mesa-California-524880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arco #81712