Complaint Review: Arco AM/PM

• Submitted: Mon, November 15, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 2004

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Arco AM/PM
4191 St. Rose Parkway Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Arco AM/PM Car wash scratched entire left side of my vehicle Henderson Nevada

Went to Arco's automated car wash on October 24, 2004. After leaving the car wash and returing home, I noticed that the entire left side of my 2004 Toyota 4-Runner had been scratched by one of the brushes at the car wash. I returned to Arco and to my suprise another vehicle had just pulled up and had the same scratches on her truck. Denis who works for Arco filled out a claim form for us and said it would be turned in the corporate (Pale Horse, LLC, Dealer 81929). I have tried numerous times to speak to someone regarding this incident, but with no luck. I have called on: 10-26, 10-28, 11-1, 11-3, 11-10, 11-11.

Rob
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2004 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arco-AMPM/Henderson-Nevada-89044/Arco-AMPM-Car-wash-scratched-entire-left-side-of-my-vehicle-Henderson-Nevada-117978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arco AM/PM