Complaint Review: ArdentBuy

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Tia12 — AMERICUS Georgia United States of America
ArdentBuy

ArdentBuy I paid for two computers in november of 2012 and I still haven't got my money or my items C, Internet

I bought a desktop computer and a laptop and I got a play station 3 free because I spent over 677 dollars.I paid for the items on November the 22 of 2012 and the first time they said the truck that was bringing the items had an accident and the second time they said they sent it to the wrong address when I gave them all the correct information.they said they was gone refund my money in January and they said they was going on a holiday when they was about to give me the refund and they told me to wait till the 31 and now that the 31 is here they blocked me from the chat and I email them they didn't give me an reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ArdentBuy/internet/ArdentBuy-I-paid-for-two-computers-in-november-of-2012-and-I-still-havent-got-my-money-o-1006719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ArdentBuy