Complaint Review: Ardyss International

• Reported By: Dont be a sucker, complain — Los Angeles California USA
Ardyss International
Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Ardyss International Shipping Meltdown Henderson, Nevada

WAS.... An Independent distributor of Ardyss Products in Los Angeles, CA. On August 25, 2009

I placed an order of 6 bottles of Le Vive for delivery. I never received the product. It was shipped to the wrong address via Fed ex tracking #*********0392 @ 1:58 pm in the amount of $111.32

The order on my shipping address was confirmed (in their system) and my product was shipped to an incorrect address in Inglewood, CA. after calling several times/ faxing my correct address to their corporate headquarters to no avail.

I spoke with Alonso on 8/26/09, and after disputing the shipping address that they had on file was
incorrect. I asked why it was sent to the wrong address in (Englewood) and ask them to confirm the address on file again. They had no answer. I requested a refund of my money.

They informed me it would take from 42 to 72 hours to receive the refund from their company on my credit card. [continued below]....
..... I have yet to see the refund (09/17/2009).

Individuals I spoke to at Ardyss international customer service (886) 811-5499 only give their 1st names: (Laura, Alonso, Carlos, Adela) Most just transferred the call without any follow thru.

Ardyss has no methods in place (on line) to deal with issues (a back office presence)nor at their website. Customer service is a farce! When you call they refuse to transfer you to a department manager nor offer any way to resolve your issue on the phone.

Upon my fifth call,I requested to speak to the accounting department to request proof of a refund request. I asked for a transaction number to trace the refund at my bank. I was told that I could not obtain that information and I have to call back later. (702) 407-1751.

Complaint Dates: 08/26/2009,  08/29/2009, 09/17/2009

If this is the way they treat distributors..I shudder to think how their consumers are handled?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ardyss-International/Henderson-Nevada-/Ardyss-International-Shipping-Meltdown-Henderson-Nevada-701857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ardyss International