Complaint Review: Area Circulation, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2007

• Reported By:pico rivera California
Area Circulation, Inc.
Shell Rd Virginia Beach, Virginia U.S.A.

Area Circulation, Inc. Area Circulation Rip offs and scammers!! took my information and money Virginia Beach Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Cancel your account!

I recieved a call from area circulation saying that I have been entered to a drawing for 1,000,000 just for having a good credit standing. The only thing I had to do was get into there subscrition of Magazines which gives me up to get started. Now this is were it gets tricky once that was said they to 5 Magazines plus 2 more random ones at no charge at all then I was transfered to another person.
She whent through all the policys and ran through what my payments will be, she was speaking very fast so I couldn't make out all of what she was saying I did hear the part that I will be charged $74.75 for 12 months after that my red flag raised and told them that was not what was agreed on. She then whent to say to she can lower it to $57.50 being naive and not knowing the company that I was dealing with I agreed to it. Now they said that will be a one time charge that they needed right there and then on so I gave them my card number. Now as for the Magazines I ordered some of them came over a course of 2 months which they kept on charging my card eacth month $57.50 I was not aware that they set me up to automatically deduct it from there eacth month. I called once my card reached its limit and wanted to cancel because of what they did but told me that I couldn't and the only thing they can do was lower it to $19.72 so I was stuck. I want to cancel this service and get my money back!!!

Sergio
pico rivera, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2007 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Area-Circulation-Inc/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23455/Area-Circulation-Inc-Area-Circulation-Rip-offs-and-scammers-took-my-information-and-m-278278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Area Circulation, Inc.

Cancel your account!

AUTHOR: Caramelcuteness - (U.S.A.)

You should cancel your account immediately! This company obviously doesn't care about their customers and everything they say is a lie. So, just go to your bank and push them into sending a dispute or whatever it is in their power to get your money back!