Complaint Review: Area Circulation, Luebke Baker Associates

• Submitted: Sun, September 12, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, September 12, 2004

• Reported By:kingston Pennsylvania
Area Circulation, Luebke Baker Associates
Luebke Baker & Associates,Inc Peoria, Illinois U.S.A.

Luebke Baker Associates ripoff, constant calling on a magazine subscription, I never ordered. Peoria Illinois

I paid initially for a subscription for (2) years, I never received all the magazines I ordered in those (2) years. Since about January Luebke Baker Associates, Peoria Ill. has call my home on an average of 2 to 4 times a day, sometimes even by trying to by-pass my call intercept. They claim I owe them over $400.00 on subscriptions that were already sent to the publishers for release? I have never received any magazines, other then the few dozen I received in less than the 2 years I paid for. I wish they would stop calling and harrassing me, they are a bunch of smart a*s's when they call, saying they are calling from a lawyers office.

kingston, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2004 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Area-Circulation-Luebke-Baker-Associates/Peoria-Illinois/Luebke-Baker-Associates-ripoff-constant-calling-on-a-magazine-subscription-I-never-order-108005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Area Circulation, Luebke Baker Associates