Complaint Review: Area Circulation

• Submitted: Tue, October 07, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 07, 2008

• Reported By:West Buxton Maine
Area Circulation
5656 Shell Road Virginia Beach, Virginia U.S.A.

Area Circulation Made two accounts under my name Virginia Beach Virginia

Back about two years ago I was contacted on my cell phone and was told that I was a winner of a shopping spree for $1000.00 which I thought was great it was also before Christmas. Then they went into the speech on how I could get magazine at a reduce price and also fix my credit as well not saying that my credit was bad. So I said ok and everything was ok untill I received another phone call from the same company saying that they have a great offer for me and again they started there speech again. I just thought that it was going to be added to my other account,but it was not.

And again the same thing happen an another account was open and yet again they didn't tell me that this was going to be attached to my original which it was not so I then had three account. I called and complained and they took off one of them.

So now I 'm trying to take care of the bills and they want me to come up with a large sum of money which I can't and I'm receiving books that I don't want and they won't take them off unless I pay the balance due. I told them that I can only pay they minimum amount and they said that they can't help me unless I pay off the balance. They also said that it was going to a debt collection company. What can I do about this can anybody help me?

West Buxton, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Area-Circulation/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23455/Area-Circulation-Made-two-accounts-under-my-name-Virginia-Beach-Virginia-379071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Area Circulation