Complaint Review: Arena Ethnobotanicals

• Submitted: Wed, May 23, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: jo — grand saline Texas United States of America
Arena Ethnobotanicals

Arena Ethnobotanicals I placed an order with this company on 3\22\12 for a live plant and herb. I received the herb but not the plant. They have not returned my money as of yet. Internet

I placed an order with Arena Ethnobotanicals on March 22,2012 for a live plant and herb. I received the herb but not the plant. I have contacted them numerous times, but I have not had my money returned. They have live support which is useless as no one ever replies. I would strongly suggest using a more reliable company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arena-Ethnobotanicals/internet/Arena-Ethnobotanicals-I-placed-an-order-with-this-company-on-32212-for-a-live-plant-and-886833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arena Ethnobotanicals