Complaint Review: Areo Ford+Omni Dodge

• Submitted: Mon, April 30, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, April 30, 2001

• Reported By:Jamaica N.Y.
Areo Ford+Omni Dodge
Rd 1 Cobleskill N.Y+Central ave Albany Cobleskill, N.Y. U.S.A.
  • Phone: Ford 518-234-4385+Dodge51
  • Web:
  • Category: Auto Dealers

AERO MERCURY FORD.+ OMNI DODGE Eddie Mulgrew liars and a fraud

I Purchased a Van from Aero Ford In Cobleskill, N.Y. Thru a Sales man Named Eddie Mulgrew at Omni-Dodge Central Ave Albany N.Y.

I Specifically Ordered an Extended Van From a week Prior to the Purchase thru Telephone Conversations with Eye witness's Next to me.

I Called Chris Pivocheck the general Manager at Aero Ford and Sales-man Eddie Mulgrew at Omni Dodge and have asked repeadiatly an Extended Van when I got up there to pick up the Vehicale. That's Not what I got and I was told to my wife and I By Eddie Mulgrew that Chris Pivocheck told him that this is the biggest van that Ford make's and that Extended Vans are Illegal in N.Y.

To my surprise 2 days later I found out that Ford Doe's Make Extended Vans and they are Legal In N.Y. State, The Dealership and Salesman will not take this Vehicale back and I need it for my JOB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Areo-FordOmni-Dodge/Cobleskill-NY-12043/AERO-MERCURY-FORD-OMNI-DODGE-Eddie-Mulgrew-liars-and-a-fraud-5054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Areo Ford+Omni Dodge