Complaint Review: Argent, AMC,Ameriquest,Homeq, Wells Fargo Trust# ?

• Submitted: Mon, May 03, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 03, 2010

• Reported By: cowboydave — Momence Illinois United States of America
Argent, AMC,Ameriquest,Homeq, Wells Fargo Trust# ?
CA sacremento, California United States of America
  • Phone: 18007955125
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Argent, AMC, Ameriquest,Homeq, Wells Fargo Trust# ? Argent, AMC, Ameriquest, Homeq, Wells Fargo FRAUD - BAIT & SWITCH - LIARS - THEY DON'T KNOW - SCAMMERS sacremento, California

Cowboydave - Illinois -

Argent, AMC, Ameriquest, Homeq, Wells Fargo - I do not know who owns my morgage who holds the note on my morgage. I have asked to no avial and I cannot get the information or the truth. I have been paying for years never not paid them but I have found out all of the sudden I now have some ARM that I NEVER SIGNED ON MY CONTRACT!!!! ALSO, They have strong armed me to file for a modification OK< I DID but they MESSED UP THE PAPERWORK PUT TOO MANY ZEROS AFTER MY HUSBANDS INCOME NOW THEY WANT ME TO REAPPLY!!! I will NOT reapply I didnt make the mistake they did they wont fix it but yet they call ask all the time continously!!! Also, I have found out I was with Argent, AMC,AMeriquest to find out they all all the same company when I ask HOME! when did I get to you they cant tell me I asked who sold my morgage to you? They still are giving me the run around then I mailed then request, fax request to find out about Wells Fargo. I called there company WELLS FARGO THEY DONT EVEN HAVE ME LISTED NAME, ADDRESS,or LOAN # NOTHING!!!! I am to believe there is fraud I am going to seek an attorney!!! I think they have fraudualently overcharged me and still are representing my loan fraudualently too. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE OR ANIMALS ARE THESE PEOPLE?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2010 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Argent-AMCAmeriquestHomeq-Wells-Fargo-Trust-/sacremento-California-/Argent-AMC-AmeriquestHomeq-Wells-Fargo-Trust-Argent-AMC-Ameriquest-Homeq-Wells-599731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Argent, AMC,Ameriquest,Homeq, Wells Fargo Trust# ?