pathology

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Susan — Edgewood Maryland
Argent Mortgage Co.LLC
44 South Broadway, 16th St White Plains, New York United States of America

Argent Mortgage Co.LLC AMC Mortgage Services, Inc. I had agreed to 6% and also APR would be 5 yrs.,adjustable. White Plains, New York

I felt from the very beginning of this loan that I had been lied to, both by my broker and at closing. I was told my interest rate was lower and also the adjustable rate would be a 5 yr. When I reviewed the documents the following day, nobody would return my calls. I was able to pay my mortgage the first 3 yrs. and when the interest changed, I tried to have my rate modified and was turned down. I could no longer afford the high payments.

I would like to have this Argent Mortgage co. investigated, loan #0076526433. This loan has been transferred several times  and each time the Mortgage Co. threatens to foreclose. This is either a fr
audulent loan or something is missing.

I am still in my home and plan to until I get this resolved .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Argent-Mortgage-CoLLC/White-Plains-New-York-10604/Argent-Mortgage-CoLLC-AMC-Mortgage-Services-Inc-I-had-agreed-to-6-and-also-APR-would-1041996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Argent Mortgage Co.LLC