Complaint Review: Argosy University Online EdD

• Submitted: Mon, April 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: Katherine — Hattiesburg Mississippi U.S.A.
Argosy University Online EdD
Internet, Arizona United States of America

Argosy University Online EdD Stolen GRADPLUS disbursements; Charged me for a course that I could not retain; Denied right course when this happened. Internet, Arizona

1. My disabilities were ignore by a professor. I had to quit the course due to his denial of my disabilities   and his ignorance of the Disability Service plan.

2. Denied my removal of a course that required additional monies to prepare for the class.

3. Once again, left my GRADPLUS loans out of my disbursements.

4. Have charged me for the class even when they did not provide what I needed for the course.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Argosy-University-Online-EdD/Internet-Arizona-/Argosy-University-Online-EdD-Stolen-GRADPLUS-disbursements-Charged-me-for-a-course-that-872734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Argosy University Online EdD