Complaint Review: Argosy University Online

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: Jorden — bayville New Jersey
Argosy University Online
Internet USA

Argosy University Online Withrawn me from classes without telling me for NO reason. I always had attendance and good grades ONLINE arizona

I started attending argosy university online through pheonix arizona. I was doing fine my first 5 classes. My third class they withdrew me because i only attended class 4 out of 6 days. meanwhile its online and ALL my work was handed in. Then right beore i started my major my last basic class it was the SECOND day of the class and i went to sign on and was told i had no current classes, I called and emailed the school and never had a response. Then i had an upcoming class for my major, and as i accepted it i was told i had to take the class over that they took me out of for no reason. WHile i waited for the class to start i log back on for day one and no have no classes and got a letter stating i was improperly withdrawn from the school and also told i got dtopped from classes due to not paying when i pay every month. I once again emailed them and no response. This school is a joke and waiste of time. Complete scam and waist of my life doing classes i know have to do over at my county college because they wont transfer my credits. i dont even know what to do anymore!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Argosy-University-Online/internet/Argosy-University-Online-Withrawn-me-from-classes-without-telling-me-for-NO-reason-I-alw-1164539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Argosy University Online