• Report: #719173

Tampa, Florida United States of America

Argosy University Tampa RIP off Tampa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Argosy is a horrible school

April 2011

Yes, it is true. Argosy University is a rip off. I have completed my academic program and was informed I did not pass my Comp. I was sent a certified letter with a list of concerns.

1. Did not response to emails timely
2. Professional conduct problems
3. Did not follow instruction.

All of this occurred within in 4 months after I finished my last class and prior to field work. I never received not 1  complaint from any  professor during my 2 years in the MFT program. However, all of a  sudden, I became unprofessional  and this assessments prevented me from graduating. However,  to avoid further difficulty, I withdrew before the  scheduled meetings to prevent a dismissal from appearing on my transcript. If anyone files another class action  lawsuit please contact me.

The Argosy plan is to get your money and prevent you from graduating by trumping up all kinds of complaints. Even Steve Wonder and Ray Charles can see through this! For those who are victims- remember vengeance is God and he will repay. Its just a matter of time! Patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Argosy-University-Tampa/Tampa-Florida-33614/Argosy-University-Tampa-RIP-off-Tampa-Florida-719173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Argosy University Tampa

Argosy is a horrible school

AUTHOR: pissed off - (USA)

I had the same experience in the clinical psy program In Tampa, Fl. years ago. I hope a class action suit is started at that school. Plus, it was stupid expensive. Rip Off!!!