- Report: #782794
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Argosy University
Argosy UniversityDenver, Colorado United States of America
Argosy University Deceptive recruiting & abusiveness to students Denver, Colorado
*General Comment: ADA complaint
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraudulent Recruiting Evidence
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am a former student of Argosy University who is working with an attorney to gain justice for students who have been victimized by the poor business & unethical practices of Argosy. I would like to encourage you to PLEASE contact me if you have experienced any of the following at an
Argosy University campus:
- Unexplained failing of courses
- Program changes that add to your program with no explanation or inadequate explanation
- Improper discipline hearings
- Improper termination from your program
- Fraudulent recruiting practices
- False promises (i.e. that your program is designed to accomplish certain goals but it is not)Degree programs that are discontinued suddenly
If you or anyone you know have experienced anything like this and has the documentation to support it, please contact me ASAP at the address below.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2011 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Argosy-University/Denver-Colorado-/Argosy-University-Deceptive-recruiting-abusiveness-to-students-Denver-Colorado-782794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.