Complaint Review: Arhaus Furniture

• Reported By: Bob in Akron — Akron Ohio
Arhaus Furniture
, Bedford, Ohio USA

Arhaus Furniture Customer service? Forget about it! Bedford Ohio

I've been an Arhaus customer for at least 20 years and have decorated three homes and my entire business office with Arhaus furniture and office desks. You can imagine how much I've spent over the years if you are familiar with Arhaus prices! Quality in the past seemed to be good, but I've recently had a very disappointing experience. Plies are separating on two of the desks at my business (I have five two-piece desks plus files and bookshelves - about 20 pieces in all).

My issue is that I contacted customer service at the suggestion of the store sales staff (which was sure that shouldn't happen and that customer service would take care of me), and customer service called it a "finish" problem, which is not covered by their "lifetime" warranty. I don't know about you, but I think of finish as paint-stain-varnish. On both desks, the entire surface top and bottom is peeling away from the particle board substrate. I asked to speak to a customer service manager after the first rejection of any warranty coverage, and she has not responded to any emails. Very disappointing. I thought Arhaus was better than this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arhaus-Furniture/Bedford-Ohio/Arhaus-Furniture-Customer-service-Forget-about-it-Bedford-Ohio-1079860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arhaus Furniture