Complaint Review: Arhaus Rockville

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: Brenna — Germantown Maryland
Arhaus Rockville
11412 Rockville Pike North Bethesda, MD , Select State/Province USA

Arhaus Rockville First billed me incorrectly for things i did not recieve and continued to harrass me. Did not give me warrenty on $10,000 couch or $3,000 rug which did not hold up North Bethesda maryland

I went to buy all new furniture for my home and  for my living room 8/13/12. The designer came to my home and helped me pick out many items  and i gave a deposit for half: $16,000

5 yes Five! Months later.....Most of the items arrived but were ordered incorrectly and after numerous calls, nothing was done.

Worst of all, my $10,000 couch stained immediately. I called and called to get a warrenty which i was never offered and paperwork said i should have been. The $3,000 carpet raveled the first month.

Then came the incorrect bills, i spent hours making a spread sheet showing what i bought and that I paid it all. I offered them to come to my home to compare inventory.I thought it was resovled.

one entire year later, they sent me a bill for $2000! What a nightmare!!!!!!! And how unprofessional.  I will spend all the money on my lawyer rather than paying the incorrect bill for all the aggravation they have caused me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arhaus-Rockville/Select-StateProvince/Arhaus-Rockville-First-billed-me-incorrectly-for-things-i-did-not-recieve-and-continued-t-1125012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arhaus Rockville