Complaint Review: Ari Ben Aviator, Michael Cohen

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007

• Reported By:glendale California
Ari Ben Aviator, Michael Cohen
3800 St. Lucie Blvd. Ft. Pierce, Florida U.S.A.

Ari Ben Aviator, Michael Cohen took my money, did not provide flight training, and had me sexually harassed at his school Ft. Pierce Florida

Ari Ben Aviator
Michael Cohen
3800 St. Lucie Blvd
Ft. Pierce FL 34946

Damages due me exceed those allowed by your small claims court.

Damages include:

$9,00.00 tuition refund
$5,600.00 lost educational grant
$2,000.00 local living expenses
$2,000.00 lost wages for time spent at Michael Cohen's school

Additionally, I am suing for the school's flight examiner failing me because of my gender, and for a subject not in the Practical Test Standards.

Further, I am suing as Michael Cohen attempted to set me up to have sexual relations as a favor to his friend, Robert Smith, entirely against my will.

And I am suing because as a result of Michael Cohen and Ari Ben Aviator I have been rendered "unemployable."

Citizen
glendale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ari-Ben-Aviator-Michael-Cohen/Ft-Pierce-Florida/Ari-Ben-Aviator-Michael-Cohen-took-my-money-did-not-provide-flight-training-and-had-me-272420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ari Ben Aviator, Michael Cohen