Complaint Review: Arianna Cawood

• Submitted: Tue, November 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 16, 2010

• Reported By: Brian — Provo Utah United States of America
Arianna Cawood

Arianna Cawood , niinivirta.it/ Craigslist SLC Scam - 46" Sony Bravia HDTV, Internet

Hi, I am getting back to you regarding the 46" Sony LCD, 1080p full HDTV from Craigslist

My name is Arianna and I am now in Torino, Italy.
I am selling the 46" Sony LCD, 1080p, full HDTV, 120 Mhz for $370 USD. I have attached some pics so you can see the condition of the TV.
The TV is still available and I hope you are still interested. [continued below]....
.....This TV was ordered brand new 4 months ago.
About the TV I can say it is 4 months old and it is in good shape, no scratches, no dents as you can see from the pics I've sent. Included in the $370 price is everything the TV came with when it was new, including the original manuals and warranty papers. The TV still has warranty for the next 20 months. The warranty is fully transferable to the new owner.
The TV is here with me in Italy.
I tried to be as thorough as I could with the presentation so you can have all the info if you decide to go ahead and buy it.
I have used the TV mostly for the news and movies, so I would say it has been only lightly used.
One more thing, the TV  is an US version and it works on the US power and plug system so you do not need a converter to use it in the US.

Please get back to me and let me know if you like the TV if you're really interested in buying it.

Thanks,
Arianna

Chief Logistic Officer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2010 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arianna-Cawood/internet/Arianna-Cawood-niinivirtait-Craigslist-SLC-Scam-46-Sony-Bravia-HDTV-Internet-662472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arianna Cawood