Complaint Review: Arianna Cawood

Arianna Cawood
san diego, California United States of America

Arianna Cawood IPAD 450 dollars san diego, California

Hi, I am getting back to you regarding the 64GB 3G iPad from Craigslist

My name is Arianna and I am now in Torino, Italy.
I am selling the ipad for $450 USD. I have attached some pics with it to this email.
The ipad is still available and I hope you are still interested. The ipad was bought brand new from Apple a few weeks ago.
About the ipad I can say it's in perfect shape, as I used it only for a few weeks. Included in the $450 price is everything that came with the ipad.
The ipad is here with me.
I tried to be as thorough as I could with the presentation so you can have all the info if you decide to go ahead and buy it.

Please get back to me and let me know if you like the ipad if you're really interested in buying it.

Thanks,
Arianna

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2010 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arianna-Cawood/san-diego-California-/Arianna-Cawood-IPAD-450-dollars-san-diego-California-662439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arianna Cawood