plot

165 Despacho 1 Acapulco, Mexico Mexico
  • Phone: 744-49-30-17
  • Web:
  • Category: Taxidermy

Aries, S.A. DE C.V. Marine Taxidermy Marine Taxidermy advance payment Acapulco MEXICO

We went to Mexico for a wonderful vacation. While there we went deep sea fishing. I caught a 8ft-100lb sailfish. It was a wonderful time. The boat captain asked us if we wanted to have it taxidermed and of course this was the biggest fish I ever caught so I said yeah. The pressure put on us by our boat captain Lamberto, boat Alexia, to fill out the paperwork before reaching shore made me a little uneasy. I suggested to my boyfriend that maybe we should donate the fish to the needy children because I didn't feel right about giving an advance deposit for something in another country, but he said they seemed like good people. They even took him fishing again with friends, of course charged again. I decided when we got home to research this company on the internet and low and behold I came up with 3 rip off reports. I am very upset that I didn't go with my gut feeling and gave up the money anyway, I am glad however that this type of report exists so I don't lose any more money. I do feel though that the travel agency who put this trip together should be more informed as to cons. They should then inform their customers. I am glad I got plenty of pictures but I would like to have had the fish. I will update if I hear something from the company, since we just returned home 2 days ago.

Lisa
davison, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2006 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aries-SA-DE-CV-Marine-Taxidermy/Acapulco-Mexico/Aries-SA-DE-CV-Marine-Taxidermy-Marine-Taxidermy-advance-payment-Acapulco-MEXICO-224479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aries, S.A. DE C.V. Marine Taxidermy