• Report: #172048

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Arif Virani, Purrfect Auto Service
180 N. Nellis Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Arif Virani, Purrfect Auto Service That place left the old oil instead of changing it and did not want to correct the mistake Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

Arif Virani the owner of Purrfect Auto Service at this location told me: "F*** of of my property" and repeated it several times in front of his employes. That happend on 01.16.06 10 days after I have "changed" oil. I did check the oil in my car and notice that the oil is dirty, it does not look like it was changed. I did go to Purrfect and asked them to verify it. Arif Virani told me that my car is loosing oil and everything was done right. When I persisted to correct it he told me: "F*** of of my property"

Darek Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2006 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arif-Virani-Purrfect-Auto-Service/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89110/Arif-Virani-Purrfect-Auto-Service-That-place-left-the-old-oil-instead-of-changing-it-and-172048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arif Virani, Purrfect Auto Service