uniform

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: A Mad AAI drop out — Phoenix Arizona
Arizona Automotive Institute
6829 North 46th Avenue Glendale, Arizona USA

Arizona Automotive Institute AKA A Mad AAI Drop Student Arizona Automotive Institute discriminates against students that drop Glendale Arizona

This school will let anyone enroll in school and I hate the fact that they allow students to be so disrespected by the advisors and teachers. The advisor was cussing at me and acting threatening towards me because I was missing days and just because I did want to talk about why I missing days he puts me down. I dropped out because that school treated me bad. Some teachers were good but the head guy and the advisor were so disrespectful. My Dad died out of state and it was hard to deal with but that don’t mean I have to talk about it. Every day the advisor called and when I answered he was disrespectful and put me down. After a couple of months I tried to go back to finish and they told me that I had to pay off the total amount of loans I owed to come back 5500. It just don’t make since that I have to pay off a loan I had a agreement to pay 35 dollars per month on. I would only be behind by 105 dollars but they say I need to pay 5500 now. After talking to friends that dropped too I find out that the school discriminates towards students that drop out no matter what the issue is because we make them look bad. They tell us to pay a big amount of money so we walk away. Taking our thousands of dollars and not letting us come back is bad. I had a 3.0+ GPA. Now i have no way to pay all that money back or have the carrer they push on me and rushed me into almost a week after everyone else started. We have real life issues and school can’t always come first. The only person that cares was the guy that work there that try to help me get back in.  The worst part was that the advisor said I shouldn’t be able to come back because I stop answering his calls. Why do I want to set and listen to you down me everyday. I am a man not a boy. Do not go to that school you will be treated like crap by the advisor and if you complain to the head guys will just laugh at you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arizona-Automotive-Institute/Glendale-Arizona-85301/Arizona-Automotive-Institute-AKA-A-Mad-AAI-Drop-Student-Arizona-Automotive-Institute-disc-1062509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arizona Automotive Institute