Complaint Review: Arizona Automotive Institute

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: BKD — san jose California United States of America
Arizona Automotive Institute
6829 N46th Avenue, Glendale, Arizona United States of America

Arizona Automotive Institute I can't believe Arizona Automotive Institute is an accredited college Glendale, Arizona

After attending the HVAC program at the Arizona Automotive Insitute I realized that this school makes its money by taking advantage of anyone foolish enough to contact them. Their recruitment process is to accept anyone and everyone they can then sign them up for financial aid so the can collect their money from the government. What they offer is no where near the price of tutition.

I attended there in 2008 I believe the only qualified teacher I had there was my first instructor. After that every one was an HVAC tech that knew nothing about teaching. Our instructors would share stories with us and we'd talk about current events instead of going over material. When we got to hands on stuff they just assumed we knew what to do. By the time an instructor got to you to help you out class was over. The books were a joke tiny little paper back things with minimal information in them.

Students were dropping like flys because the lack of resources and lack of education on the instructors part. My class had complained about our needs weekly and even went over our instructors head to try and get our crys of help heard. I was also insulted and refused to participate when our general education class started with addition and subtraction. I refused to waste my time for what the school cost 25,000 I should had been learning something. I could learn more taking apart and AC unit by myself then I did at this school.

The HVAC program at AAI is fraud! Do not enroll! I dropped out a month before graduation and im still playing for this so called edication. If there was a way for me go back in time and stop my self from enrolling I would. The staff is horribly pushy at getting you to sign up for you financial brcause thats all they care about is getting paid. even the campus is a dump.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 03:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arizona-Automotive-Institute/Glendale-Arizona-85301/Arizona-Automotive-Institute-I-cant-believe-Arizona-Automotive-Institute-is-an-accredite-954740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arizona Automotive Institute