Complaint Review: Arizona Automotive Institute

• Submitted: Mon, April 12, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 12, 2010

• Reported By: amxdan — phoenix Arizona United States of America
Arizona Automotive Institute

Arizona Automotive Institute will pass anyone who shows up..drunk or not Internet

I attended this trade school in 2008. As long as I showed up I was guaranteed a pass. Several of the "tests" were one question, such as what color are tyour shoes.

Hands on was difficult if not impossible, they did not have enough equipment for the students.

My teachers spent most of the class telling "war" stories about their past jobs, very little technical information was given.

testing was simple, we were given the answers and allowed to use our books during tests.

The fact that we would need to take extra testing in order to be certified was not provided untill after the probation time was up. No way to opt out and not pay after that.

I am an alcoholic, revovered now for 2 years. But during my schooling I was drinking heavily often times during class, always before and after.

ANYONE can pass this school regardless of what they have learned. You show up you get a diploma, simple as that.

After graduation no help was given to find work, it was difficult to contact people for this "counseling"

This was a "hard sell" before i was totally enrolled i recieved calls weekly, several a week, "encouraging" me to enroll. My wife was even spoken to and gently persuaded.

To this day I do not feel I can take the needed tests to be certified. The certification is tedious and expensive.

I would not recommend this school to anyone.

We will be paying for this "education" for quite some time over 25,000.00 in school loans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2010 04:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arizona-Automotive-Institute/internet/Arizona-Automotive-Institute-will-pass-anyone-who-shows-updrunk-or-not-Internet-592210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arizona Automotive Institute