• Report: #200098

• Submitted: Sun, July 09, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 09, 2006

• Reported By:sun city Arizona
Arizona Central Credit Union
6901 W Bell Rd Glendale, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 602-264-6421
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Arizona Central Credit Union Rips Off Account Holders ripoff by debiting accounts $5.00 a month fees without notice! Phoenix Arizona

I have had a Shareholder Account at the Arizona Central Credit Union for years, as it is required condition to obtain auto loans from them. I have a outstanding auto loan with them for years and pay them every month. They send out Quarterly Statements of Activity to the Account Holders showing the amount on deposit and the interest accruals. I was very angry when I saw my savings account had been debited twice each time in the amount of $5.00. Inside the envelope was a separate notice about Dormant Account Fees, which explained the debit entries on my statement! If Arizona Central Credit Union was an ethical company, they should have notified me prior to accessing my savings, and debiting my account. I would have then had the opportunity to deposit or withdraw money, and avoid these $10 fees. I believe this is just a ripoff that they are getting away with.

sun city, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2006 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arizona-Central-Credit-Union/Glendale-Arizona/Arizona-Central-Credit-Union-Rips-Off-Account-Holders-ripoff-by-debiting-accounts-500-a-200098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arizona Central Credit Union