Complaint Review: Arizona Desert Finds Estate Sales, Desert Finds Estate Sales

• Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By: TennisStr — Mesa Arizona
Arizona Desert Finds Estate Sales, Desert Finds Estate Sales
plata ave mesa, Arizona USA

Arizona Desert Finds Estate Sales, Desert Finds Estate Sales, Mary & David Lies, Deception, False Advertising mesa Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Competitor who can't compete

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lies posted

Desert Finds Estate Sales, Desert Finds Estate Liquidators or as they are now known as Arizona Desert Finds false promises, advertises that they have lots of experience and that they are #1 in the Valley.  Definitely not!  They promised to staff our sale with 3-4 employees and then only had 1 person there. Several neighbors noted items being stolen and reported this to the cashier (owner), of which the reply was, "I cannot leave my register".

They know very little about antiques, and will underprice your valuables.  They would not let me back in the home during or immed. after the sale and worst of all, they sold items that were not included in the sale.  Very disappointed in Desert Finds, Mary and David and the entire process.  I thought I was hiring experience based on their webite, but find out later that they lie about most everything. Experience, time in business, staffing etc. I Dont recommend them whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2014 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arizona-Desert-Finds-Estate-Sales-Desert-Finds-Estate-Sales/mesa-Arizona-85212/Arizona-Desert-Finds-Estate-Sales-Desert-Finds-Estate-Sales-Mary-David-Lies-Deceptio-1148088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arizona Desert Finds Estate Sales, Desert Finds Estate Sales

Competitor who can't compete

AUTHOR: Amanda - ()

I have been going to this company's sales for years.  First go to them yourself because they are the best in the state.  I do ebay and go to a lot of sales and hear all the gossip as I wait in lines to get into homes.  Personally I know who wrote the above negative Comments.  It is a women who has a estate sale company herself who is just jealous -  how low can competitors go to lie about other companys.

I will tell you all the truth will always win and be set free.  The women who wrote the lies will never succeed with lying about other people.

As a customer I am seeing more new company's popping up and don't go to them.  I see these old company's writing bad reviews on all different company's hoping they will not get business.

To you the evil person who wrote false statements about this caring and kind company and who will continue to write statements about them and other company's - YOU will never win and The Lord will always see the truth.  Shame on you!

i can be honest and write my name here unlike your lying self

Amanda Kelly from Scottsdale

as I went back and read this ridiculous e report I have more to add

in my opinion as a customer they are number 1 so who are you to say there not.

i have been going to their sales for years so who are you to say there new.

staff your sale with 1 person - really your not a customer - so BIG llie items being stolen and owner wouldn't leave register- they don't use a register ( so big lie) and all the years I've gone to their sales the owner has NEVER taken money (lie-you could have got some little facts right to mathesis sound better)

wouldnt let you in the house after the sale - really that's a bit unbelievable

sold items not in the sale - really?  I would ask you if you were a client (which your not) why were those items in the house?

Don't recommend them- who are you? no name!  Please go find The Lord!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lies posted

AUTHOR: Business Owner - ()

Unfortunately when you are number one in the industry competitors find it necessary to post lies about you online. This was not a client who posted this but an angry competitor. They should have wrote this to be more believable so that just shows why they have no business. I am proud to be the best in the industry and will continue to rise above the rest with the referrals I receive on a daily basis.