Complaint Review: Arizona Division Of Child Support Enforcement Agency

• Submitted: Wed, September 27, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 27, 2006

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Arizona Division Of Child Support Enforcement Agency
www.azdes.gov Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Arizona Division Of Child Support Enforcement Agency Fraudulant Accounting Practices. ripoff Phoenix Arizona

AZ DCSE has caused me nothing but grief since October 2004.

They have never gotten the monthly support amount correct and when questioned on it they put my child support into what they call a "Suspense Account" for two and a half months. No explanation has ever been given for that as well they then attempted to take me to court for why I still don't know they were going to have 15 expert witnesses from there accounting dept. to testify to their accounting procedures. Why?

Needless to say I couldn't drive around the block due to lack of money why drive to AZ for court. They won't give me an answer still as to why my child support amount is wrong. Nor will they give me an accurate print out on my arrears amount and what the interest was. They are ripping off my ex-husband but he and I don't speak so thats a whole different story. Every quarterly statement I have from AZ DCSE is different as well as pay history offered on their website.

Something needs to be done as the Attorney Generals Office out of Prescott AZ has to be in on the whole thing.

Lori
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2006 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arizona-Division-Of-Child-Support-Enforcement-Agency/Phoenix-Arizona-85067/Arizona-Division-Of-Child-Support-Enforcement-Agency-Fraudulant-Accounting-Practices-ripo-213027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arizona Division Of Child Support Enforcement Agency