Complaint Review: Arizona Exterminating

• Submitted: Sat, May 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 07, 2011

• Reported By:tucson Arizona
Arizona Exterminating
3409 E. Prince Road Tucson Nationwide U.S.A.

Doug Wyly And Jack Lindsley Arizona Exterminating Company leader is a complete jerk Tucson Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response to Rip Off Report Accusation

Do not bother with Arizona Exterminating in Tucson. They provide the absolute worst customer service and their agents on the phone are downright rude. Try to get an inspection done and they will tell you (if you can get through) that it'll take quite some time. A few employees I know used to work there but were driven off by the arrogant manager there I think his name is Jack and I talked to him once on the phone and he was the rudest manager ever. He told me and my friend that if you don't like our business, stick it. His boss Doug, I gues he is in Phoenix is worse. One customer friend I know talked to Doug and he said the same thing, stick it if you don't like our service.

Totally rude, unprofessional and don't even bother with this company He was driving the company in the ground and the Tucson employees wouldn't put up with his crap so they left. The company continues to lose business because these people think they are the best in the business.

Bob
tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2008 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arizona-Exterminating/nationwide/Doug-Wyly-And-Jack-Lindsley-Arizona-Exterminating-Company-leader-is-a-complete-jerk-Tucso-333201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arizona Exterminating

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Response to Rip Off Report Accusation

AUTHOR: Jack Lindsley - (United States of America)

I guess the real victims of being ripped off are Doug Wyly and I. Arizona Exterminating, who I have worked for as a consultant for 7 years, is being demonized by someone, likely a former employee. I have ignored this outlandish and untrue accusation because of the source that it was published from. I'm only now responding because it keeps popping up when my name is Googled and has for quite some time. I only suggest for those who are even remotely interested, consider the author of the report (Bob in Tucson) and the site it appeared on (The Rip Off Report). Ed, the founder, is a supporter of First Amendment rights. So am I. I'm also a supporter of the truth. This report is a total fabrication.

affect