Complaint Review: Arizona Fleet Services

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: Wrecked Infiniti — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Arizona Fleet Services
10243 N 19th Ave # B Phoenix, AZ 85021 phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Arizona Fleet Services Sold A Wrecked Car phoenix, Arizona

I purchased a vehicle from Arizona Fleet Services.  I was given a clean car fax report.  Two years later I went to another dealership for a possible trade, the dealer pulled my car fax report only to find that my vehicle (sold by AZ Fleet) had structural damage and was only worth about half of its trade in value.  I went back into AZ Fleet to explain the situation and they told me that Car Fax was wrong and did not have anything else to say to me.  I contacted the Better Business Bureau as Arizona Fleet Services was an acredited company.   The BBB made several attempts to contact the company, but was unable to reach AZ Fleet Services for a month.  They closed the case, negatively effecting Arizona Fleet Services reputation with the BBB.  This company has ripped me off and now I am stuck with a car that is worth about half of what it would be had it not been wrecked prior to me purchasing it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arizona-Fleet-Services/phoenix-Arizona-85021/Arizona-Fleet-Services-Sold-A-Wrecked-Car-phoenix-Arizona-923917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arizona Fleet Services