Complaint Review: Arizona Making, Kelly Making, HB Plant High School

• Submitted: Wed, March 16, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: Serge — Internet U.S.A.
Arizona Making, Kelly Making, HB Plant High School
2415 S Himes Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

Arizona Making, Kelly Making, HB Plant High School Bad Writing, Father-smearing - Bad High School Counselors Tampa, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: International Real Estate, Inspiring Prevention of All War and Terrorism - MEET Arizona Making

*Author of original report: H.B. Plant Honors, A student scores 3/6 for writing - on the rubric for 10-year-olds

*Consumer Comment: You're the ripoff

*Consumer Comment: The rip off is..

*Consumer Comment: huh?

Below you will find writing from the email "arizonamaking@yahoo.com".  As a scorer of student writing from grades K-12, I deplore sadistic man-hating writing, replete with various mistakes.

*****************************

i'm looking for someone named lawrence
leight born in Tucson, AZ
                                   arizona
making-leight

********************************

Because he's my biological father. Good enough reason for you?

**************************************

When you write me please remember I am a sixteen year girl, not a forty year old writing interpreter. Half of what you write I completely don't understand.
    I am going to be very selective about the information I give you because honestly your no more then a stranger to me. [continued below]....
..... Also the way you write makes me think I'm not talking to an actual person. I don't know much about my biological father but I would think you have a little more to say to me then all that crap that makes no sense.
    I live in Tampa Fl with my mom, her boyfriend, and my cat Simba. I'm a sophomore at H.B. plant high school (one of the top schools in the US.) I'm in all honers classes and a few AP. I'm a straight A student with an occasional B.
I play the violin in my schools orchestra. I'm just a normal teen I guess, hang out with friends, nag my mom 247 to let me get my license, and just having as much fun as possible.
    I'm not sure why I tried to contact you, I suppose its because I'm curious. who wouldnt be curious as to the a*hole who didn't have the balls to stick around and rase his kid? I just want to know how you live with yourself knowing you have a kid out there that you abandoned? did you ever think "hey I wonder what my daughters doing, or if she's even alive". from what i understand you a smart guy, and if you wanted to contact me you would have. so what acutely happened between you and my mom? I got some of the story but I'm sure I didn't get all of it. If you hate tuscan so much then why don't you move? why don't you have a phone, or internet? I would give you my phone number because i would like
to talk to you but i really dont trust you. like i said. im talking to you over the internet and so i cant be sure who im talking to.
   The pictures attached are pictures we took last night before homecoming.
I'm the one in the purple dress with the curled hair.
    If you have a face book add me.

*************************************************

My real question remains: Is all of the above really the writing of 16-year-old H.B. Plant High School student Arizona Making?  Is this the writing of Arizona's mother, Kelly Making?  Kelly's "boyfriend"?  Perhaps Kelly's father or a bad writer from the want-to-be TV show, "Tampa Vice"?

(One of the emails two emails sent me have the name, "Arizona"; two "Arizona Making".)

Several of the counselors at H.B. Plant High School have been contacted.  It must be a place of wasteful vanity and sadism.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arizona-Making-Kelly-Making-HB-Plant-High-School/Tampa-Florida-33629/Arizona-Making-Kelly-Making-HB-Plant-High-School-Bad-Writing-Father-smearing-Bad-Hig-706912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arizona Making, Kelly Making, HB Plant High School

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Law - (Uganda)

Prime Minister Making New Jobs, Commands Disarmament, New Inspiration
The New Inspiration Jobs, Free Public Transportation, Education and Housing

When in peace we achieve more than the efficiency and inspiration to improve the standard of living in areas of tragedy and starvation we become a force of honor in peace, and when that peace inspires sustainable improved economies and communication, we fulfill dreams and provide a glimpse of unmentionable glory....

Using military and other forces to provide Internet Marketing of art and clothing in areas of poverty partly took out inefficient charity organizations as intermediaries, and inspired new standards in education and employment. Government-negotiated mineral and oil development contracts and building opportunities, call centers and jobs provided the fundamental increase in life style and honor that meant closure in encapsulating exploration and social and economic opportunities abroad.

And even five years from now, and even ten and more, we will not have our lives wasted by a failure and failures in good communication. Our good economies inspired the end to terrorism, starvation and all war. By your good decisions, your clear acts of communication.

When we could, with undue compassion and humanity, rise above pay-as-you-go moralities with free public transportation, we made a better world for all objectively, saved lives, and moved toward making those good lives worth living, in good care and a new love and respect for innocence.

We stand to give every increased opportunity for education, better jobs...and a world where you can get back your own inspiration, sense of freedom and will to live. We need a new platform of demonstrated graciousness, effectiveness and humanity through time to show for all that work, industry, education and communication accomplish.

Prime Minister Making New Jobs, Commands Disarmament, New Inspiration
The New Inspiration Jobs, Free Public Transportation, Education and Housing

When we believed in ourselves, our intelligence and way of life enough to provide sustainable standards of living and new inspiration for other cultures democratically, publicly and legally, we confirm true intelligence and local and global wisdom. We move toward the world that fulfills thousands of years of hopes, prayers and dreams.

- Arizona Making

Inclusive Logic 101 it can encompass all of science and economics, all we know

For many, many facets of action appear to remain, yet juxtaposition of major and minor goals, placement and location of self makes the difference - self-actualization in a predictable and stable environment.

You are so very much more effective in what you do because you see an economy even luck is this truly and what is conglomeration and nature is understood completely, functionally, or not at all. This implies innocence, and an economy of diminutive social sadism and invariably. It implies that you can still see at least a data structure slow down in a very debatable world. One name for this phenomena is recession.

Real Estate and the Stock Market what you should always know but did not learn as an undergraduate, case studies in startup companies, awards for real estate graduates (one of the most public is 75,000 USD for the best essay in about 1500 graduates for part of that month, for Realty-U approved/accredited participating schools in the US, with second through tenth place prizes amounting to 5000 USD or above).

It is perfectly good to write what is a deep and wise, an insider story that is personal and has examples, a strong, clear title and something that everyone can identify with, a story of grit and promise, of success amid tragedy, of national and local interest, of mathematical detail.   And the economies of advertising and business are so very false that one might expect you had a better chance to start with nothing.   Societies wherein the vast majority must work for wages always imply that given changes in technology, fashion, style and jobs some sub-economies will always be in crisis. That is the great and clear chance for continued opportunity.

You feel very much more effective because you understand more than one bigger picture of sociology and economics.

That means you know you are effective in what you do, and are conscious of a bigger picture in relationship to jobs and careers and education, and jobs and having children. You never felt vexed, nervous, bored, aimless, taken advantage of...you are above what almost any call faith and know truly.

(See how jobs, careers are both personal and global and a sign of data structure interest more widely, like life and death reporting.)

And you never felt that way because you had well-grounded and deep economic and social perspectives, born of wisdom and love truly. You can be above all feeling. All emotion, and all emotionalism.

Particularly after thousands of years, it may not be at all those who purport knowledge that have it usefully as instructors; it is those who have it in their hearts and minds, by their fathers and mothers and ancestors that are blessed.

(Neither the blessings of God by any name nor the blessed to Him long remained in the church. Those who earned over 100,000 USD playing violin in national and international orchestras seldom had to waste time on campuses and universities except to perform. You are an adult and can win now. That is the lesson to you.)

If you plan to stay in one location, gaining investment partners and being familiar with real estate always makes more sense than it appears, particularly in the medium and long term. An investment partner may be someone you meet only once whose contact information you keep for an opportunity that is appropriate. You met some students who shared an apartment together. You convinced them that paying a mortgage in a family dwelling was just as expensive as rent, and that, given four or more years of college, you could handily keep the house rented indefinitely with the proximity of university students, and eventually purchased the house. The other tenants simply stayed and paid you or your relative rent. You paid part of a mortgage instead of rent, and ended up owning a house and rental property over the long term.

Failure to even once think hierarchically, knowing of classism, marked in fact wasting thousands of years of generations on pap, myth and what amounts to social terrorism, bait and switch, confidence games, wasted lives, scarcity, dishonest consumerism and deprivation. This view of society alone was worth the wisdom and value of billions of lives literally in the next 10 years.

From understanding of cycles and time, history and economics, classism and social organization, all forces and entities below what are God and angels above being classed as earthly in fact fall in theory, and the part that does not fall, freeze in time and cease to exist for you remains the active machinery of enslavement and control. Egoism instead of love; knee-jerk support of capitalism and state capitalism, what people misguidedly called communism and socialism, and this control is invasive, given to social story and illusion and well controlled these thousands and thousands of years.

[This writer is polarizing issues; this type of writing is called polemic analysis, argument for economic change that is both personal and local and global. The writer theorizes that in something as general as locations involved in cycles that involved dysfunctional economies, there are win-win-win situations that spell something more than vainly glorified freedom with the liberty to spend, and that these situations are interesting to government, business, individuals and families, and various organizations, and that with the ease of Internet and phone these opportunities clearly exist for many.]

The act of violating homes, families, businesses and schools may not seem to be a very good one, but it is enforced in ways no physical human being can really readily combat.  The very simple and good organizations that one might expect are only this, remain sociopath places for the uninspired to use the innocent and ignorant, becoming brokers for all that you are and may be, and doing so very, very wrongly and invasively for thousands and thousands of years.

Then for many, to see no acceptable solution, or partial solutions with somewhat anti-social drawbacks really provides no solution at all, practically. When we really inspire simple, good and clear economic change, we make an economic impact to modes of communication and intelligence that are employed, and with increasingly better planning and protocol, we fulfill the dreams and hopes of even those we have never known....

You meet a quality of people that are involved in long term and high stake decisions in Real Estate, the decision to own a home instead of rent, the decision to buy apartments and trailer parks. And this means you make big deals that pay in lump sums. Engendering security in your own personal economy, when done effectively, makes more than a lifetime of good decision at a personal level.

If you do not succeed and make nothing, you may inexpensively keep your knowledge and make more acquaintances over time after all, making one big real estate deal as a broker, typically at least two full years of employment after you are originally licensed as a salesperson, is alone worth perhaps a full year's wages.

Arizona, without the short-minded, knee-jerk bigotry and all-out emotionalism of a hyped society of consumerism and kitsch, what you are best at is big picture concerns, maverick theory and effectiveness...not repetitive hourly work. Even if you get a PhD, always having a real estate license and understanding real estate, sales of trailer parks, apartments, duplexes, triplexes, and stock markets, mathematically and socially, is worthwhile in long term understanding. Real estate knowledge, feeling comfortable with adult clients, afforded my parents both the ability to travel and give me an education.

You should always be careful that what you are doing does not represent social compromise that you are unable to account for, and presumed understanding and prejudice.

Both your mother and I appreciated body building at your age. With a physique very much the same as yours, not a day goes by when I do not appreciate the fact that at your age I was a body builder. Do not get discouraged to excel at music and voice...be both comfortable and effective...you should get long term economic concerns worked out in ways that others around you do not seem to appreciate...it may never have been worth joining or going along with the herd, a group, an individual or any societies and economies are filled with unending excuses not only for exploitation, but to make people into something far, far less than they are optimally and to their own expectation.

I have no one and nothing to recommend in this town I reside...there are not merely spots and periods and times of day that are not recommended, this area makes people short-minded and reactionary in socially dysfunctional and invasive ways.   Acceptable consumer idiots.   People selling life and love and image that are worth less than nothing, shops of vainly glorified art and brick-a-bract and used clothing that never well pay more than the rent. Students ludicrously made proud, intimidated by a town of overly-advertised and sprawling, wicked church idiots who violate homes sadistically in a mostly apparently spiritual way so they make good and intelligent families impossible.

I have also lived in cities and nations at war, and those approaching civil war....

If you are exceptional at being a Real Estate Broker, or simply one who purchases and flips (to purchase a property and quickly resell it) or holds houses, multifamily units, apartments, and can readily obtain the financing through banks, individuals, making a mortgage and loan deal, then there have never been better opportunities for buying low and holding rental property, and getting customers in real estate. Nor is there a city in which the decisions are more clear cut, and clearly locational. Public tax lien sales of properties being sold for back taxes. Five year to lifetime opportunities in purchasing rental income properties and buying and selling properties.

You need a world of self-motivation, years of looking correctly and variously, a car, Internet, and an effective/successful sense of style/class/communication ability....

No, it is that billions of humans and generations of thousands of years are not even considered. You cannot by the method of simple rejection reject enough to even be free without understanding cartels and company towns in abstract and you are in a much more stable, less racist and better area now. Humans in very cold climates got down to business more effectively.

There is really no need for balance in this story.  Tucson, Arizona, USA is sometimes more dangerous than, for example, Srinagar, Kashmir during civil war. There, a machine gun went off every day at the same time; in this neighborhood, one day three separate neighbors tested their guns. During a month's stay there, about forty-five men were shot to death for religious and moral crimes. Here police and property crime abound, yet it is and remains far less civilized and with lower wages in general then many northern towns.

(The writer has shown that he understands a local situation from both historically accurate terms and international situations of sexism, racism, poverty, deprivation and war.)

I mean that for thousands of years bigots, arrogant and autocratic authoritarians, have so very misguidedly appeared to rule home, family and economic life. Patronizing churches and states and other actors sadistically wasted lives without democracy. They literally spend lifetimes in wicked and controlling societies that to a very great extent assure that every home, individual and family is violated, from press, politicians, addictive and sadistic consumerism, jobs and employment, and ludicrously phony church murderers and employment cronyism that remains far more effective at being used to violate families than any first appearance might indicate, and really no more good than wicked, dominating sadists whose short-minded control is inculcated with millennia of racism and sexism.

AUTHOR: Lawrence - (U.S.A.)

You are going to school.  You're going to school.   Your dress should be gold, not purple.   ...honestly you are (you're) no more than a stranger to me.... The student twice gets this contraction wrong while dropping capitalization.

The period goes after the parenthesis in your sentence.

I live in Tampa, FL.  You should write out the word "Florida" or use the very most common (postal) abbreviation.

You should write out the abbreviation AP - advanced placement.  It might stand for Associated Press (AP)

24/7 not 247

wouldn't NOT wouldnt; I'm NOT Im

I NOT i

Tucson

Student Arizona Making, H.B Plant High School teachers, guidance staff and administration: Your student earns a flat 3 on a scale of 0-6 for a typical 10-year-old taking a writing exam.  Although the excuse can rightly be made that the student may be experiencing nervousness and trauma from writing a father she has never met, such students typically drop sentence structure and punctuation, not all the assortment of capitalization and punctuation errors contained in this student's only writing to her biological father.

I think you can manage to hit the spell-checking key before you send.  In fact, I don't care if your biological father is a heinous second or third world dictator and felon, or anything else that today's fancy  finds, in ignorance, somehow objectionable.  You were writing to someone you have never met.

Write well, even if you are telling him off.

You failed us in your first mission, Arizona.  Your only logical alternative was to rescue you father.  Please let me assure you, pure logic and a sense of humanity looks significantly more like compassion, caring and love then those who glibly support much of the status quo might allow you to believe.

Since you came to me without warning, flew across the United States from Florida to Arizona without so much as sending me an email or a postcard, I was not expecting you or a daughter.  Standing in front of the downtown Tucson library or even in front of the Comedy Club, you clearly and from a distance simply look like someone who is obviously being made a fool of by police or the person you are on the cell phone with, and you think/expect you can move in on me without further communication or warning.

Thus I simply avoided what appeared as an obvious threat and gave one verbal warning.

So, H.B. Plant High School and guidance staff, you were clearly and surely wrong - at least the one member of the staff who bothered to write back from what may not really be among the top high schools in the US - this student's writing to a person she has never met in fact garners that average score for a 10-year-old and this is not merely a problem in language.

This student should clearly study journalism and speech from an honestly remedial standpoint, learning to meet and greet people, as well as express herself in writing.  Take those SAT prep courses.  If you would like to go to a good college or university you need the extra test familiarity.

Advanced Placement students?  All-honors classes??  Only in a severely dumbed-down world.  Invariably for the next generations of humans, dumbed down emotionally as well as intellectually.   In fact.

As far as I can see these students deserve an "A" in wearing skirts and putting on make-up.  Oh no, Arizona, that's a very important "A" in some societies.

This student has had time and free emailing to demonstrate otherwise with scanned copies of other work.  The student fails at the wisdoms her father knew even at age 5 and 7 years.  She has not engaged an instinct to herd and mate adult humans, nor begun to clearly and overtly direct/instruct earth.  If English was held up as the student's second or third language the evaluation might be different depending on its purpose.

I may choose to continue educating/correcting this student and high school.

You are in fact the most abusive writer I have read of thousands and thousands of papers, abusive to a person you have never met.  Of course, that has a utility also.

You're the ripoff

AUTHOR: Mashka - (United States of America)

Do you by any chance wear a tin foil hat to keep the government from reading your mind?

This kid is probably better off not knowing her biological father since he's a paranoid creep who posts pictures of 16 year old girls on the internet. Also, it's not "man-hating," it's you hating since you're the dead beat asshole who ditched his kid.

This report is a joke. "Wasteful vanity and sadism?" Are you being serious? Do you know the definition of the words you choose? A child is trying to locate her biological father so she's vain and sadistic?

She's 16, she has an excuse for making spelling and grammatical errors. She's in school, she'll learn. You, on the other hand; what's your excuse for being a moron?

The rip off is..

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

the troll that posted this.

huh?

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

What is the ripoff?