Complaint Review: Arizona Pool Service

• Updated: Thu, December 04, 2014

• Reported By: Anon2011 — Glendale Arizona United States of America
Arizona Pool Service
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Arizona Pool Service, Arizona Swimming Pool Service Shady Company Phoenix, Arizona

My wife and I did a Google search for a Pool Service company and came upon these nit wits. They looked professional enough, their website looked nice, and they claim to have been in business for years.

I made a phone call and signed up for their service. Verbal Only. They Promised Chemicals, Testing, Cleaning, Skimmer Basket Cleaning, and the works. Three weeks into their poor or non existent service, we called them. No one would answer nor return our calls. So I sent them an email with my complaint about the pool water going green, the skimmer baskets not being emptied, and so on.

No Response. Typical, right? A Few weeks later, my wife finally talked to someone there at one of their three phone numbers. The guy said he "would have to look into it and get back to her". A month passed, no phone call or email.

Now, we get a past due notice in the mail from these scam artists with late fees attached. Why should we pay for something that was never done?! I am not one to normally complain online but this really boils my blood. You don't charge someone money for not doing service.

Arizona Pool Service are scam artists. They will not clean you pool. It will go green. And they will still bill you. Don't hire this shady company. They will rip you off, or try to.

Names of the owners on their website are listed as Nick and Jen. Website address is www.arizonapoolservice.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2011 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arizona-Pool-Service/Phoenix-Arizona-/Arizona-Pool-Service-Arizona-Swimming-Pool-Service-Shady-Company-Phoenix-Arizona-794550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arizona Pool Service