Complaint Review: Arizona Republican Legislators

• Updated: Sat, July 09, 2011

• Reported By: Kary Pace — Arizaon Arizona United States of America
Arizona Republican Legislators
1700 West Washington Street Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Arizona Republican Legislators deny Extended Benefits: puts my life at risk wrong decision Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: question

*Author of original report: What about the other 39,990 people

*Consumer Comment: Lose the "entitlement" attitude and get a job!

*Consumer Comment: How do you figure it's YOUR money?

*Consumer Comment: Unemployment

*Consumer Comment: Ripped off? Not so much.

After the Republican controlled Legislature refused to allow the Federal Government to continue my Federal Extended Benefits on June 11th, I have lost the room I was living in.  I have had trouble at the local Central Arizona Shelter Services (see specific complaint about CASS). I have been forced into 117 degree heat and had to sleep on a bus stop at night as water dripped onto me from a leak in the bus stop roof.

I would like to claim the money that you have stolen from me. I also would like to go down on record that you (you know which ones you are) have made an unwise and CRUEL decision by cutting people like me off at the very beginning of the extremely demanding (possibly deadly) desert summer.

Did it ever occur to you that you might be destroying a life?  Probably not. You think you are saving money for the children of the future. I don't believe your decision is correct. [continued below]....
..... You should not have failed to work with the Obama Government. I don't know much about Politics, but I know when I've been abandoned.

To quote the famous signs that often seen in Phoenix.

Shame on Republican Legislators of Arizona (you know which ones you are)

Nuff said

My real name is Kary Pace and my picture is included herein.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arizona-Republican-Legislators/Phoenix-Arizona-/Arizona-Republican-Legislators-deny-Extended-Benefits-puts-my-life-at-risk-wrong-decisio-749893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arizona Republican Legislators

question

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

How many reports are you going to make?? For someone who is homeless you sure have quick access to a computer.

What about the other 39,990 people

AUTHOR: Kary Pace - (United States of America)

Forget me. What about the other 39,999 people who
have families and have also been denied EB?

Lose the "entitlement" attitude and get a job!

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

People like you REALLY piss me off.

Lose the entitlement attitude and get a job!

You never mentioned what part of AZ you are in, but I can tell you that there are jobs out there for anyone who WANTS to work. It may not be what you want, or the money you think you are worth, but in any case would be more than unemployment.

FYI...People lived in that 117 degree heat for millions of years before air conditioning came along.

Actually, less than 100 years ago people lived without it!

It's funny how homeless people can always get on the internet! I bet that library has A/C, right?

Maybe you should use your time on the internet to find a job instead of ranting here on not getting your handouts.

The only rip off here is that you are a slug who is too lazy to work and expect the taxpayers to support you.

The rip off here is on the taxpayer.

How do you figure it's YOUR money?

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

It's MY money and I'm tired of supporting you.  Get a job.  If there are no jobs in Arizona then leave.  Either way, the free ride is over.

Unemployment

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

Keeps ya from gettin knocked in the head!

Ripped off? Not so much.

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

The Federal government is Trillions in debt (taxpayer dollars) and projected to go even further in debt and you demand your benefits be continued ad-infinitum.  Sorry about your hard times, but Margaret Thatcher was right when she said "The main problem with socialism is you soon run out of other people's money."

You tell me how us taxpayers, who are now trillions in debt, can continue to maintain your lifestyle at our expense?

I fail to see the "Ripoff."
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC