- Report: #459259
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Arizonadriver.com
Arizonadriver.com4400 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.
Arizonadriver.com Useless online course only half the final is related to driving skills Scottsdale Arizona
1. The title 'Driver Emergencies' was the title of the first chapter.
2. What icon or button do you use to continue on with the course.
3. The key to good eyesight is to eat carrots.
4. There is a dog with glasses in the section on collisions.
5. The painting of Vangoughs Starry night is in the chapter on defensive driving
6. You have to remember that picture of a truck hanging over a cliff was on the section on collisions.
7. There is a picture of a burning sportscar in the section on traffic laws in arizona.
8.The picture of the stop sign appears at the end of the course.
and on and on and on...blah blah blah...twentyfive of these suckers.
If you miss more than five you are expelled and never able to take the exam related to driving. I guess if we can't remember these random pictures unrelated to driving we are too dumb to take a driving test. Fortunately I passed with 80% after trying to study what pictures appeared on random pages in the course text. I think I should have spent more time studying the course becasue I failed the first time.
There is barely enough preparation in the first place to take the exam, something like 12 questions for the 4 hours course. That's stupid - what so hard about adding a couple dozen more quiz questions to help pass the test? It's mostly reading, reading, reading without any pointers on what could be on the serious part of the test. Now I've got another problem - there's only one chance to review the questions missed.
After failing the final, the website tells you what chapters need review but once you read it once it doesn't save that information. I called customer support to somehow reset my account so that it showed again what I missed on the exam and he points me to www.arizonadriver.com/topics to review the whole course over again. You HAVE to write it down what chapters you missed. What a stupid useless website - a SCAM. Its Saturday afternoon now - no chance to retake the final since UPS stores(where you have to take the final) are now closed, I have to remember everything until Monday when I can find an open UPS store to take the final again.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2009 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arizonadrivercom/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Arizonadrivercom-Useless-online-course-only-half-the-final-is-related-to-driving-skills-S-459259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.