Complaint Review: Arkansas Equipment Leasing

• Reported By: San — Biloxi Mississippi United States of America
Arkansas Equipment Leasing
Otter Creek Rd Mabelvale, Arkansas United States of America

Arkansas Equipment Leasing Rip off on Lease Purchase Mabelvale, Arkansas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Advice that I received from FBI Omaha Field Office

Arkansas Equipment Leasing is the biggest ripoff I have ever seen. I have only been with Central Hauling for a little over 3 months and I should have quit the first week. They give you 2005 and 2006 trucks with very high miles and nothing is under warranty. All repair issues start from the beginning to where you will never make money. They pull parts from other truck that have been totalled and they charge you as if you got a new part put on at the dealer. I have been averaging 200 to 300 per week and I am getting about 2800 miles or more.

This company out of any I have seen are scam artist at their best. I know many other drivers and like them I am about to loose all that I own and must bow out gracefully from these scammers. If anyone knows of anything we can do please let me know. I feel like I have been truly scammed. I only stayed this long because I thought I was doing something wrong. After I got a few more paychecks then I realized it was a true scam. I know a few other driver with the same story and I know they would be willing to take action because they are pissed too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2011 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arkansas-Equipment-Leasing/Mabelvale-Arkansas-/Arkansas-Equipment-Leasing-Rip-off-on-Lease-Purchase-Mabelvale-Arkansas-677609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arkansas Equipment Leasing

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Advice that I received from FBI Omaha Field Office

AUTHOR: One of thousands ripped of by Arkan - (United States of America)

Driver, what you, me, and thousands of other truck lease-purchase independent contractors have been subjected to by Cal Ark International / Arkansas Equipment Leasing / Central Hauling Company and Central Maintenance Corporation is legally termed "Wage Theft" and Worker Misclassification", something that it took me four years of contacting both federal and state criminal investigators only to discover all by myself scouring the internet for legal solutions.

An extremely excellent agent at FBI Omaha Field Office took the time to listen to my story in March of 2012 and advised me to contact the local County Attorney, so I Googled Pulaski Arkansas County Attorney, sent his office an email, someone at the Pulaski County Attorney's Office put me in touch with the Arkansas Labor Department and we appear to have the legal ball rolling after four plus years of trying to get some legal assistance and a reimbursement from these people who ripped me off to the tune of $156,250.00 plus over a 2 1/2 years period during which I was not paid a single red cent for 30 weeks out of the 113 weeks that I worked for them.