Complaint Review: Arkidus Home Protection

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: Concerned Consumer — Hampton Cove Alabama United States of America
Arkidus Home Protection
10300 SW 72nd St Internet United States of America

Arkidus Home Protection Bogus Company Internet

I found this company on the internet. I actually looked them up by way of a Warranty Company Reviews website.This company was listed with all of the other legitimate ones.

I called the number that was listed. A guy answered name Gary Gomez. (so he says)

He asked me whether I wanted to pay by check or credit card. I  sent in a check. I actually did not send in the check until a month later. When I proceeded to file a claim, I could not get a call through. Then the voice mail came on and it said that the mailbox was full.

This was odd because the website advertises 24 hours claims. After not hearing from anyone, I Googled the company again. Well others report the same thing! I paid this company $500.00. When I expressed interest, I didn't find anything negative on this company, so I am assuming that this is a new scam.

The website looks very official and professional. They even sent me an email with my  "invoice".

Buyer Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arkidus-Home-Protection/internet/Arkidus-Home-Protection-Bogus-Company-Internet-923471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arkidus Home Protection