Complaint Review: Armando Montelong Seminars

• Reported By: Gill Martin — san antonio Texas United States of America
Armando Montelong Seminars
armandolive.com Internet United States of America

Armando Montelong Seminars Making Millions Internet

I have been to Armando Montelongo seminars, it was truthfully the best thing i have done. I am now buying and selling houses, & like armando said i am Making Millions. I started with the free seminar then the three day work shop... truthfully the three day worshop was all i needed. I got all the information i needed with the help of their real estate line. They helped me. After i attened the seminar i got access the the line.

I then decided to go to the bus tour in riverside in California. That honestly helped me beyond what i needed or expected, it was a help as to foward my real estate bussines. If you are thinking about canceling this program because all he negative attention, your making a mistake. Alot of people get upset when the figure out armando is not at the 3-day seminar, however there are many seminar happening all over the states. I personally got to meet armando at the Bus tour. I was able to shake his hand and even thank him for his seminars. I even managed to get a hug outta it.

All the others that have said negative things about him are wrong, They are all just too lazy to actually try.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armando-Montelong-Seminars/internet/Armando-Montelong-Seminars-Making-Millions-Internet-983257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armando Montelong Seminars