Complaint Review: Armando Montelongo Seminar

• Reported By: Lori — Mission Viejo California United States of America
Armando Montelongo Seminar
San Antonia, Texas United States of America

Armando Montelongo Seminar is a huge rip off San Antonia, Texas

I went to Armando Montelongo's free seminar about making money by flipping houses. I have to admit it did sound awesome and definately possible to make money, however, after reading all the complaints that was even a scam. I used to watch "Flip this House" on A&E so I figured it couldn't be a rip off since there is a show about it. I was so wrong.

I was convinced to purchase the 3 day seminar for $1495.00, discounted from $3,000. They also promised a free gift, in which, we never received. I was unable to make the Seminar due to family emergency and asked to reschedule it, however, they didn't have any seminars in my area but I was told there would be one soon and that I could go online to watch for upcoming seminars.

A few months later - still no seminars in my area so I called to just get a refund. Of course, they said it was too late to get a refund and that there was going to be another seminar in my area the next month, again, no seminars and I couldn't get a hold of the guy I spoke with.

I decided to file a complaint with the BBB and the response I got was that they did not have any record of me. Now, I am filing complaints with every place I can.

It is a huge ripoff, I didn't even go to the seminar and they wouldn't refund my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2012 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armando-Montelongo-Seminar/San-Antonia-Texas-/Armando-Montelongo-Seminar-is-a-huge-rip-off-San-Antonia-Texas-908238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armando Montelongo Seminar