Complaint Review: Armando Montelongo Seminar

• Updated: Mon, March 21, 2011

• Reported By: unhappy — Indiana United States of America
Armando Montelongo Seminar
2935 Thousand Oaks #6-285 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Armando Montelongo Seminar YET ANOTHER DISAPPOINTED "STUDENT"..... San Antonio, Texas

I too, was excited to attend the 3-day training program offered by the "Apprentice" girl who gave the sales pitch at the free meeting.....my husband gave his debit card # that night but they didn't charge his account until the 2nd day of the three-day seminar.  Needless to say, we were very disappointed by the "training" which became less training & more selling of the $35k bus tour as the seminar progressed.

Now, a couple weeks after the seminar we have received a letter with a copy of our receipt...they are requesting we sign & return the "merchant copy".........if we DO NOT sign & return this I' wondering if there's a way to get our money re-credited to the debit card???  If anyone knows, please let me know.....I am unemployed & that money was all my husband had from his tax refund.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.....thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armando-Montelongo-Seminar/San-Antonio-Texas-78247/Armando-Montelongo-Seminar-YET-ANOTHER-DISAPPOINTED-STUDENT-San-Antonio-Texas-708619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armando Montelongo Seminar