Complaint Review: Armando Montelongo Seminars

Armando Montelongo Seminars
2935 Thousand Oaks #6-285, San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Armando Montelongo Seminars MULTILEVEL MARKETING SKIM San Antonio, Texas

*General Comment: Deceptions

I was naive enough to take at face value, a sales pitch that they were going to train me by holding me by the hand sort of speak, thru a 3 days seminar/workshop for $1.500.

When in reality what I bought was a 3 days pass to a live infomercial to sell me 2 packages, the Diamond elite plus package for $41.495 and the Platinum elite plus package for $31.495

After reviewing the tuition guarantee certificate, I realized, that I was way over my head, email them 2 times with no answer in their part, finally I found a telephone number, called them and tried to get off this seminar but they wouldn't let me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armando-Montelongo-Seminars/San-Antonio-Texas-78247/Armando-Montelongo-Seminars-MULTILEVEL-MARKETING-SKIM-San-Antonio-Texas-1008616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armando Montelongo Seminars

#1 General Comment

Deceptions

AUTHOR: JustPlainTruth - (USA)

I got their course on a free trial.  I was working real hard and long hours and could not take it.  The salesman would call me regularly but I would tell him I was too busy for it and that I thought I ought to send it back.  Although I had 60 days to send it back, he told me I could keep it longer and they would still take it back without billing me.  NEVER BELIEVE WHAT YOU ARE TOLD UNLESS IT IS IN WRITING!!!  I sent it back some time very close to 60 days-mayby a day or two after 60.  They kept it but still billed me for it.
A lot of the problem was I was driving a truck and could not make it home to pick up the package due to the nature of how freight was moving until it was too late.  I was going to have someone else return it for me but the salesman told me they would just wait til I got a chance to get home.

Well they sent the stuff off to a credit bureau and damaged my credit.  My credit cards eventually found the so-called default and jacked up my interest rates.  I have never had any other bad credit before.  Thank goodness for the new credit laws because eventually I was able to find out I was paying more in interest and I could stop fresh-feeding my cards with high interest rates; I stopped using them.

One more thing-they also signed me up to a monthly subscription I never asked for.  Then billed me without my knowing.  The reason they were unable to charge all this to my credit card is because I did not believe them and I cancelled the one I used to get it.