Complaint Review: Armando Montelongo

• Reported By: Boxyblue — Roswell Georgia United States of America
Armando Montelongo
2935 Thousand Oaks #6-285 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Armando Montelongo Seminar Rip Off San Antonio, Texas

I am a successful professional with a 6 figure income, but also a single parent with 2 college age children.  I was looking for a way to supplement my income and possibly have a retirment career. I went to Armando's free seminar about a year and a half ago, then paid for and went to the 3 day course that the seminar led to and have been steaming ever since.  Their big push is to be able to buy houses/properties with no money out of pocket and then flip them to make money.  I thought when I went to the 3 day seminar I would be educated in this art of flipping houses and be coached by Armando's team on how to start the process.  The only thing I learned is that this is nothing more than a way for Armando to line his own pockets.  Bait and hook all the way!  At the end of the 3 day class instead of providing us with the tools needed (which were all dangled in front of us during the class) we were asked to spend $14,000 - $30,000 for the "boots on the ground" or bus tour events.  I will say the 3 day event was very informative and I could see these people know what they are doing as far as how to flip houses, and was excited to get involved only to have my bubble burst at the end of the 3rd day when they asked for more money.   Armando is making money hand over foot on all the unsuspecting people taking his free seminars - don't be drawn in unless you are willing to mortgage you life and max out your credit cards!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armando-Montelongo/San-Antonio-Texas-78247/Armando-Montelongo-Seminar-Rip-Off-San-Antonio-Texas-964500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armando Montelongo