Complaint Review: Armando Montelongo

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: John — Olympia Washington
Armando Montelongo
Armando Montelongo FLIP & GROW RICHF VAN HUYS, Select State/Province USA

Armando Montelongo/ Premier Mentoring/ Monterey Financial Set up Finance for $3k+ to provide materials, online  VAN HUYS California

Armando Montelongo real estate education ("Flip And Grow Rich" as seen on TV), Premier Mentoring and Monterey Financial were for me a complete waste of time and effort, and damaged my credit report because I halted payments as no promised coaching was being provided. I asked them over 10 times to provide the coaching but I always got the runaround and double talk, passing me off between the 3 companies, time after time.

Some training materials were provided (books and CD's), and right at the start a Financial guy told me to by gated properties in the Mid West (I'm from Washinton State), and I was pointed to the online system for the Real Estate Education, "FLIP AND GROW RICH".

But I was never given a personal coach, even after several loops around the 3 companies.  Instead I got harassing phone calls and ridiculous waranty tasks, that I really needed the coaching for, to be able to perform them (e.g. "Make 21 documented offers to buy properties in 2 months").

After 2 years Premier Mentoring would not provide coaching and Monterey put my account in Collections and dinged my Credit Report unfairly. If instead they had simply provided the coaching and I evaluated it as good or at least industry standard compared with most other Real Estate educators I might have resumed payments on the Financial arrangement, but now I guess they can 'go fish', all 3 companies, for wasting my and their time and effort with the 2 year "Runaround" scam.  Don't waste your time, effort and money on any of these scammers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 02:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armando-Montelongo/VAN-HUYS-Select-StateProvince/Armando-Montelongo-Premier-Mentoring-Monterey-Financial-Set-up-Finance-for-3k-to-prov-1059917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armando Montelongo