Complaint Review: Armchem International Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: nowhere man — gulf breeze Florida United States of America
Armchem International Corp.
3563 NW 53rd Ct. Ft.Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Armchem International Corp. Armchem misrepresents sales position/Holds back monies due after leaving. Ft.Lauderdale, Florida

I  was first impressed with the job post as to the company and the earnings potential,so i sent my resume.I received a call within hours from the recruiter,who is also a member of the family who owns Armchem.I was told I would be great,and they would pay me a draw and gas allowance to help get me started.When I told them I knew it would take time to meet my draw through commissions,I was told not to worry,they would not hold me to my draw,and they knew it would take time,and they would be right there to help me.They also never disclosed there was another sales rep. working within the same territory I was given.
After 27 days,they terminated me over the phone.They had still not paid me for the prior 2 weeks,and till today,never had.I even returned the samples and other supplies,even though they at first refused my many calls to get their UPS number.They have since ignored my calls and e-mails,and letters demanding the 2 weeks of money they owe me.
Their job post claims,"a 24 month compensation" program.I was making the 20-25 cold calls a day,and writing some new orders,even during the holidays when many are traveling away from their business,yet it wasn't good enough.
All the nice kind friendly words spoken up front,as well as the all the money one can make like the other sales reps is bogus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armchem-International-Corp/FtLauderdale-Florida-33309/Armchem-International-Corp-Armchem-misrepresents-sales-positionHolds-back-monies-due-af-836053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armchem International Corp.