Complaint Review: Armondo Montiero (DR.)

• Submitted: Fri, February 03, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: Mark — Florida United States of America
Armondo Montiero (DR.)
Atlantic City, New Jersey United States of America

Armondo Montiero (DR.) Eurotrust bank, Big Steaks Magazine, Money Made Inc Real Estate Bankers, Club Million News & Services, Orange Tree Capital Inc Fraudulent "private lender", Claims to have millions to lend to get you on the hook then collect "legal fees" to process your deal Atlantic City, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Slander Mark Where Are You?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thanks Mark For Free Ad..

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: OK Then Mark!

*Author of original report: Enough Said

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Until Then!

*Author of original report: Until Never "Imaginary Billionaire"

*Author of original report: "Consumer" Reviews

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Well Don't like it go to a bank

*Consumer Comment: Armond finances me

*Consumer Comment: I financed by Armond

*Author of original report: "Business Charter"

*Consumer Comment: You are right Armondo.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You Lost Your Corporate Charter.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: What-ever Dude from F.L

He joins real estate and financial groups on LinkedIn and solicits as a private investor to group members. You can call him directly and he is eager to invest in your deals without and real due diligence. He than tries to have you pay "legal fees" which of course you will never see again. I knew in the first minute he was a scammer because he does not ask the questions a real investor would ask before funding any deal. He also seems to get a real ego boost out of his imaginary big money status.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armondo-Montiero-DR/Atlantic-City-New-Jersey-/Armondo-Montiero-DR-Eurotrust-bank-Big-Steaks-Magazine-Money-Made-Inc-Real-Estate-Ban-833330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armondo Montiero (DR.)

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Slander Mark Where Are You?

AUTHOR: Mondoreal@live.com - ()

Mark You Need To Contact Us.. My Attorneys Looking For You....mondoreal@live.com

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thanks Mark For Free Ad..

AUTHOR: Armondo Montiero - ()

Really Mark Since All This All AboutMe Has Got Me More Business And I Charge Higher Fees And Give Quicker Loans. People Call Me Asking About This Report. Then They End Up Being My Client After What I Have To Say About You Scammers.. Thanks For The Free Ad...

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

OK Then Mark!

AUTHOR: Rebuttle - ()

Ok then Mark then why don't you lend him the money with no business charter. then let him take your money to some country in Spain where you can't even Collateralize the Bank Account he wants to open with a third party who will then secure it for themselves for 10 years and get no interest back.

Research that mark.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Rebuttle - ()

Once again with this name calling! Mark please get a life. it's only one person complaining. Your not warning any-one..News flash ripoff has Accusations that Rip-Off Report just an Extortion Business.
Cnn Cbc Live news.

Enough Said

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

I said what needs to be said. The public has been warned. Anybody who reads this and still is foolish enough to waste their money by sending it to Armondo "The Imaginary Billionaire" cannot be saved from themselves. Now my time is money and I am finished. (Somehow the "Billionaire's) time is not as valuable and he can continue to ramble on and on. (Doesn't add up again!)

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Rebuttle - ()

Here we go with all this name calling. why don't you really say what you want to?

boeplc.wordpress.com

Best regards, Armondo Montiero

Until Never "Imaginary Billionaire"

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

No, I never have been scammed. I did not get scammed by you because I know how to do my research and I sniffed you out and read through your game in less than 5 minutes. And no I did not get "turned down" I just wasn't foolish enough to proceed with an obvious scam and throw my money away. Trust me folks, after talking to this guy he does not know how to play the part because he does not come from a lending background. Novice con artist, probably will not succeed although a few people have fallen for him. I just wanted to be sure there are fair warnings out there for those that run across him but smell a rat and do some research before parting with their $$$. Armondo, get a job!

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Rebuttle - ()

Well until You or any-one else can really proved I scammed some-one out of money because turning some-one down Like you for Financing happens every-day.... Mark! From What-ever...You're just blowing steam out the wrong way.

Best regards, Armondo R Montiero

boeplc.wordpress.com

"Consumer" Reviews

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

Hmm... Notice how the so called "consumer" and "Individual" responses are written at the same time as the "Owner" wrote his? He is obviously posing as a consumer and writing his own reviews LOL! And another thing... I think he is the only "BILLIONAIRE" on the planet who is publishing his direct phone number to the public so you can call and talk with him personally about your loan. Only an idiot would not smell phony all over that. Reality check...

#10 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Well Don't like it go to a bank

AUTHOR: Rebuttle - ()

Oh well Don't like it go to a bank and see how far you'll be able to borrow money with-out any fees?

The bank fees are disclosed up-front eventually you will have to pay fees.

it's either added to you interest payments or you have to pay them up-front at closing.

Half of the people want a loan from me with even putting any skin in the game yeah like that will happened. The other half don't even know how to even finance their own deals.

OPMs are gone. Finance their dreams, that is what it is a dream.

No matter what I will continue financing the right businesses that have skin in the game.No skin no financing.

Best regards, Armondo Montiero Direct lender mondoreal@live.com 914-979-2910

Armond finances me

AUTHOR: ShellyCaro62 - ()

I don't but it's been a long time ago.

Armond financed my business project I had no problem paying the fees.

Like my mom lanta said you can get some-thing by giving nothing.

even the bank wants you to have a down-payment...

cheers shelly

I financed by Armond

AUTHOR: ShellyCaro62 - ()

Hi. this is stupid armond has financed my business. I needed $2.5 mill to build home here in cali he wrote me a check on the spot. I promised to pay him back at 3.00%. I did pay the legal fees I did not have a problem with it.

cheers shelly

"Business Charter"

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

This is a completely made up piece of information. It was never discussed or requested is just a way for Armondo to try and sound credible when the fact remains he is not a lender and and any claim that he is is false and for the purposes or ripping people off. Consumer by the name of "David" is also Armondo.

You are right Armondo.

AUTHOR: David - ()

What was Illegal is when they tried to borrow money from Armondo using a non existent business charter...

#15 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You Lost Your Corporate Charter.

AUTHOR: Rebuttle - (United States of America)

You Never Gave Me Any Money. Not Only Is This Black Mail. But Also A Boycott Of My Business Which Has Nothing To Do With You. Which Both Are Illegal. Best Regards, Armondo R Montiero

#16 REBUTTAL Owner of company

What-ever Dude from F.L

AUTHOR: Rebuttle - (United States of America)

Stop Chasing Me Like Some Animal From A Horror Flick. I Tried To Invest In Your Business But Come To Find Out Your Charter Had Been Removed And You Want ME To Give You My Hard Working Money In Some Sceme Not In The U.S.OF A. So Please If Was Not A Real Investor You Would Have Taken My Money And Run Off To God Knows Where.