Complaint Review: Armondo Montiero

• Submitted: Wed, December 28, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: Wylie — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Armondo Montiero
22 N Rhode Island Ave 3rd Floor Atlantic City, New Jersey United States of America

Armondo Montiero Orange Tree Capital,Money Made Inc Scam Atlantic City, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: It's Ok Mr.Wylie,I Filed A Report On You.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: OK Then Mark!

*Consumer Comment: Not Legit!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Until Then!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Until Then!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No You Have No Money.Mark

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No You Have No Money.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The bank fees are disclosed up-front.

*Consumer Comment: Armondo is a FRAUD

*Consumer Suggestion: It's not illegal

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: You Have No Business

*Consumer Comment: illegal

This man agreed to loan cash for a business venture of mine. He told me I'd have to pay attorney's fees for drawing up the(5 page) contracts. I was told my money would be in escrow before contracts were sent and the whole process would take 7 days. I sent the money $995 to be exact and received a one page NDA. I was also asked to provide collateral for the loan after the fact. This had never been discussed after almost 2 weeks of conversations prior to me sending money. He came up with excuse after excuse after stall tactic after stall tactic. By week 3 I was fed up and decided to start working on getting my money back. Thank God I payed through Paypal and was able to dispute the transaction and won.Do not send money to this man! Save yourself the time and aggravation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armondo-Montiero/Atlantic-City-New-Jersey-08401/Armondo-Montiero-Orange-Tree-CapitalMoney-Made-Inc-Scam-Atlantic-City-New-Jersey-814745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armondo Montiero

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

It's Ok Mr.Wylie,I Filed A Report On You.

AUTHOR: Mondoreal@live.com - ()

Scam Report Filed On Mr. Wylie

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

OK Then Mark!

AUTHOR: Rebuttle - ()

Ok then Mark then why don't you lend him the money with no business charter. then let him take your money to some country in Spain where you can't even Collateralize the Bank Account he wants to open with a third party who will then secure it for themselves for 10 years and get no interest back.

Research that mark.

Not Legit!

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

No, I never have been scammed. I did not get scammed by you Armondo because I know how to do my research and I sniffed you out and read through your game in less than 5 minutes. And no I did not get "turned down" I just wasn't foolish enough to proceed with an obvious scam and throw my money away. Trust me folks, after talking to this guy he does not know how to play the part because he does not come from a lending background. Novice con artist, probably will not succeed although a few people have fallen for him. I just wanted to be sure there are fair warnings out there for those that run across him but smell a rat and do some research before parting with their $$$. Armondo, get a job!

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Until Then!

AUTHOR: Rebuttle - ()

Here we go with all this name calling, Mark. why don't you really say what you want to?

boeplc.wordpress.com

Best regards, Armondo Montiero

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Until Then!

AUTHOR: Rebuttle - ()

Revised: Well until You or any-one else can really proved I scammed some-one or any-one out of money because turning some-one down Like you for Financing happens every-day.Mark! From What-ever... Until When That Happens Mark! You're just blowing steam out the wrong way.

Best regards, Armondo R Montiero

boeplc.wordpress.com

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No You Have No Money.Mark

AUTHOR: Rebuttle - ()

Don't Like That I Din't Finance You Go Some-where Else. Plain and Simple to do.

Your slander is noted. not worth much.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No You Have No Money.

Billionaires Don't Complain.

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The bank fees are disclosed up-front.

AUTHOR: Rebuttle - ()

Oh well Don't like it go to a bank and see how far you'll be able to borrow money with-out any fees?
The bank fees are disclosed up-front eventually you will have to pay a fees.
it's either added to you interest payments or you have to pay them up-front at closing.

Best regards, Armondo Montiero Direct lender mondoreal@live.com 914-979-2910

Armondo is a FRAUD

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

He has NO MONEY to lend. He is simply trying to collect fees from people trying to chase their dreams. Fortunately he is not very clever which is the only reason he has not sucked more people into his scam.

#10 Consumer Suggestion

It's not illegal

AUTHOR: David - ()

I got a loan from Armondo Money Made Inc for my business $100 thousand. I paid the fee and my business corporation is in good standings. Not expired. It is not Illegal to change fees to a corporation but illagel to charge a individual a fee which Armondo never did in the first place.

Best regards, David Phitspatric..

#11 REBUTTAL Individual responds

You Have No Business

AUTHOR: Rebuttle - (United States of America)

He Had His Corporate Charter Taken From Him. And Money Made, Inc Or Any Other Of My Business Was Going To Finance Him. I Was Personaly. Best Regards, Armondo R Montiero

illegal

AUTHOR: GeorgeV - (USA)

charging fees upfront for a loan is illegal in the US. I bet he wanted you to western union him the money.

reputable loan companies will never try and charge you money so they can give you money it dont make sense. it like requiring your electric company to pay you so you can pay the electric bill.