• Report: #1162089

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: Jeffrey Manderville — Stone Mountain Georgia
Armor Guard LLC
14958 Ventura Blvd | Suite #104 Sherman Oaks, California USA

Armor Guard LLC The Ultimate Device ProtectionScreen Protector & Free Broken Screen Warranty Sherman Oaks California

I ordered the screen protector from Armor Guard Screen Protector after seeing their TV Commercial stating that their screen protector will protect your phone from shattering or cracking.

After having this screen protector on my phone for 10 days, I accidently drop my phone from a short distant from the groud and it shattered instantly. I called Armor Guard immediately and never spoke to a live person, I always had to leave a message with no return calls as of yet!

My first red flag came from this Ripoff Company when they offered delivery in 3 business days for an extra charge of $9.99 and the product came 3 1/2 weeks later, I made several calls no live person just the answering machine, with no return call as to this day.

I called the claims number that's listed on their website, and the guy tells me that my name isn't on the list for repairs from Armor Guard. I asked the Insurance man does he has any contact information from anyone assocated with Armor Guard and his reply was "NO"

When you go to their website this is whats posted there When you purchase 1 Armor Guard screen protector for $19.99 + $4.99 S&H you receive another screen protector absolutely free, just pay an aditional $4.99 S&H. This offer is covered by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armor-Guard-LLC/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Armor-Guard-LLC-The-Ultimate-Device-ProtectionScreen-Protector-Free-Broken-Screen-Warr-1162089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armor Guard LLC