Complaint Review: Armored Safe Systems

• Updated: Fri, December 27, 2013

• Reported By: Peace137 — East Point Georgia
Armored Safe Systems
1919 Williams Street #325 Simi Valley, California USA

Armored Safe Systems ADT Alarm Systems ATTENTION!! This company is a "SCAM" Simi Valley California

Please "RUN" Do not work for this "COMPANY"

COMPANY: ARMORED SAFE SYSTEMS

On Dec 9th 2013.  I signed a work at home contract as a appointment setter for ADT Alarms Systems working from home part time.  My hours 12:00 - 4:00 pm.  I was told by Mr. Larry Willis that i would be paid $9.00 per hour plus commission.  I set only 1 appointment because the leads where awful cold calling.  I got more hung ups then anything.  I work my hours as promise, which was a total of 21 hours only to find out two weeks later that i would be paid for the hours that i had already work, so i resigned.  As of today, Dec 27, 2013.  This company owes me $189.00 and i have not received a penny.  I send numerous emails to Ms. Lucy she appears to be playing mind games but hasn't paid me nothing.  So PLEASE RUN and do not work for this company it will be a waste of your time and effort. I will be filing a complain with BBB, My local Attorney General, ADT ALARMS SYSTEMS, and ONLINE SCAMS WITH FBI.

Thanks,

Ms. D

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armored-Safe-Systems/Simi-Valley-California-93065/Armored-Safe-Systems-ADT-Alarm-Systems-ATTENTION-This-company-is-a-SCAM-Simi-Valley-C-1111096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armored Safe Systems