Complaint Review: Armoured Safe Systems - ADT

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: Darlene R — Phoenix Arizona
Armoured Safe Systems - ADT
1919 Williams Street #325 Simi Valley, California USA

Armoured Safe Systems - ADT Armoured Safe Systems Also had 1 more ph no - 805-419-0097 - Did not pay me for my work Simi Valley California

I went to work for these people 3 weeks ago. I worked part time 4 hours Mon - Fri - When it came time to pay me the third week because I did not make just one appointment because thier call sheet was very bad. It had alot of people that already had it, no answers  etc... Could not get anyone to do it. When it came time for me to get paid Lucy and Larry wanted me to send my information to them to open up Direct Deposit. Ofcoarse I did expecting a check deposited in the bank. I waited here and nothing has showed in my bank account and I called the bank to see if it was pending nothing! So I have called and emailed them several times and the last time I called one of the phone numbers was disconnected. They owe me $555.00 for 3 weeks. I suggest that no one takes a job from these scam  artists! Thier names are Larry and Lucy and someone named Rob Perry because he kept calling me from that phone number. Now I have been ripped off and set back for nothing! I put in my hard earned time and this is what I got! Not pretty!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armoured-Safe-Systems-ADT/Simi-Valley-California-93065/Armoured-Safe-Systems-ADT-Armoured-Safe-Systems-Also-had-1-more-ph-no-805-419-0097--1122545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armoured Safe Systems - ADT